Ubuntu Africa’s Key Objectives are to:
- Provide a comprehensive response to the challenges faced by HIV-positive children in underserved communities;
- Provide and facilitate access to high quality and efficient health and social services to children and adolescents;
- Improve community health and wellbeing through empowering awareness and prevention activities geared toward children and their caregivers;
- Provide children with a continuum of bio-psychosocial support from clinic to home in order to treat and prevent conditions that can be handled by community-based care workers;
- Reduce congestion in overcrowded clinics and burden on dwindling resources; and
- Discourage the development of drug resistant microbes and relapse by ensuring appropriate use of effective drugs and treatment regimens, with a special focus on HIV and TB in children and teens.