Join or Start a UBA Chapter
Be creative, get inspired, and join the Ubuntu Africa family today!
We are so excited to be re-vamping our chapters.
By joining or creating an Ubuntu Africa chapter, you too can make a difference in the lives of the HIV-positive children we support. We even have exciting surf-themed UBA Chapters! Join or create a WaveAIDS chapter today.
Ubuntu Africa’s Current Chapters
New York City, NY
UBNYC - New York City’s Chapter for Young Professionals. For more information or to join please contact Sophia Dumaine at: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Diego, CA
What is an Ubuntu Africa Chapter?
An Ubuntu Africa chapter is a group of dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers who work (and play!) together to raise awareness and funds for UBA’s program in South Africa, Ubuntu Africa Child Healthcare.
Starting a chapter in your community or school is a fun and easy way to assume a leadership role while doing the things you already do and love! Host a pot-luck, gather for a movie night, you get the picture!
By starting a UBA chapter you will be able to:
- Have a tangible impact on the lives of HIV-positive children with whom UBA works in South Africa.
- Develop invaluable skills such as fundraising, organizing events, networking, public speaking, group decision-making, and leadership.
- Connect with people who are interested in international affairs and public health, and who are passionate about improving the lives of others.
- Help raise awareness about HIV/AIDS, especially in South Africa.
- Last but not least, have FUN with your friends for a cause!
Contact us at email@example.com to start or join Ubuntu Africa Chapters in your school or community! Once your email has been received, we will get in touch with you to get those creative juices flowing!
You may also join an existing chapter in your area!